Assistant (m*f*d) Accounting
We are navos Public Dialogue Consultants. As a communications agency, we specialise in explaining things and shaping dialogues. Especially when things get difficult. We are convinced that change only succeeds through dialogue. Our 85 consultants like to grapple with challenging, complex issues. We offer strategic communications advice and effective execution across the spectrum, including for the energy transition, digital transformation and societies in evolution. Via all channels. In dialogue with a very wide range of stakeholder groups. Nationally and internationally. We do this both remotely and from our hubs in Berlin, Düsseldorf and Hamburg – and, most importantly, as one team eager to shape transitions and communicate change.9>
- Support the team in all things accounting, e.g. manage accounts receivable & accounts payable, reconcile accounts
- Maintain the interface between two accounting tools (SAP and EasyJob) – we guarantee an extensive onboarding
- Monitor outstanding items
- Manage dunning processes
- Prepare bookkeeping (check invoices etc.)
What you bring to the table
What you bring to the table:
- A completed apprenticeship in a commercial or related field
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles and accounting software / tools
- Good command of German (written and spoken)
- Be talented at organisation as well as a self-starter
- Enjoy working as part of a team, be a good communicator, and have a sense of humour
What you can expect with us
What you can expect with us:
- A permanent employment contract
- Flexible working hours in the agency and remotely (e.g. from the “home office”)
- travel allowance or Deutschlandticket
- Company Bike program
- Regular team events
- And yes: We celebrate our successes together!
We look forward to receiving your application documents in the form of a PDF file via email. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
What drives us?
For us, dialogue is the name of the game. We value respectful, appreciative and frank interactions. With our clients. And as colleagues and people. Instead of sharp elbows, we have team spirit – and lots of it. And the mindset that only those who are convinced can convince others.
What makes us proud
Whether it’s our consultants or our creative minds from the graphics department: We aim to make communications better. That’s why we put a lot of brainpower, love and energy into our work. And we come up with solutions that work.
Agency: Who we are
We drive issues and connect people. Rather than aiming for the quick “Wow!”, we’re after the right solution. That’s why we shape dialogues that last – whether for big organisations, SMEs or start-ups. Online and offline. Globally, regionally and locally.