Corporate Communications incl. Media Relations
We are navos Public Dialogue Consultants. As a communications agency, we specialise in explaining things and shaping dialogues. Especially when things get difficult. We are convinced that change only succeeds through dialogue. Our 85 consultants like to grapple with challenging, complex issues. We offer strategic communications advice and effective execution across the spectrum, including for the energy transition, digital transformation and societies in evolution. Via all channels. In dialogue with a very wide range of stakeholder groups. Nationally and internationally. We do this both remotely and from our hubs in Berlin, Düsseldorf and Hamburg – and, most importantly, as one team eager to shape transitions and communicate change.
To strengthen the team at our office in Düsseldorf, we are currently looking to fill the following position as soon as possible: Consultant (m*f*d) Corporate Communications incl. Media Relations9>
- Holistic communicative consulting and support for clients in the energy, mobility, telecommunications and industry sectors
- Assume responsibility for independently handling the content-generation, organisation and client management for entire or partial projects:
– Devising and executing communications strategies, PR concepts and recommendations for action
– Placement of consumer- and industry-relevant topics, including development and editorial work
– Designing suitable formats
– Monitoring and analysing coverage of clients and topics in print, web and social media (stakeholder and topic field analyses)
- Independent coordination of external service providers, project partners and freelancers
- Controlling and project management
- Drafting content plans and setting topics in a manner well-suited to target groups and objectives
What you bring to the table
- A university degree and at least three years of professional experience in the field of PR, political communications or journalism, ideally in a communications agency
- Good familiarity with and expertise in conceiving communications and developing strategies as well as experience in press / media relations and PR
- A feel for editorial requirements as well as cross-media thinking
- Skilled and confident when expressing yourself in written and spoken form
- A communicative nature; an eye for the needs of our clients; a persuasive, confident manner
- Ability to make decisions; a structured, solution-oriented way of working; and, ideally, experience in coordinating and managing small teams and service providers
- Be a self-starter and work in a structured, solution-oriented manner
- Digital affinity & savvy with multiple social media platforms (including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and TikTok)
What you can expect with us
- Work as part of a competent and collegial team; exciting topics and challenging tasks with a finger on the pulse of the times
- Fixed client projects with personal responsibility
- Flexible working time models and mobile work (up to 60 days of remote work in the EU each year)
- Positive feedback culture and personalised support
- 30 days of holiday per year
- Regular ongoing training (internally and externally) as well as development & feedback talks
- Regular team events
- Company bike programme or travel allowance
navos is a signatory to Germany’s Diversity Charter and is committed to fostering more diversity in the working world. What do you look like? Who do you love? What (if any) is your religious affiliation? We don’t care. The most important thing is that you’re a good fit with us. We expressly welcome all qualified applications.9>
We look forward to receiving your application documents in the form of a PDF file via email.
What drives us?
For us, dialogue is the name of the game. We value respectful, appreciative and frank interactions. With our clients. And as colleagues and people. Instead of sharp elbows, we have team spirit – and lots of it. And the mindset that only those who are convinced can convince others.
What makes us proud
Whether it’s our consultants or our creative minds from the graphics department: We aim to make communications better. That’s why we put a lot of brainpower, love and energy into our work. And we come up with solutions that work.
Agency: Who we are
We drive issues and connect people. Rather than aiming for the quick “Wow!”, we’re after the right solution. That’s why we shape dialogues that last – whether for big organisations, SMEs or start-ups. Online and offline. Globally, regionally and locally.