Junior Consultant (m*f*d)
Corporate Communications and Media Relations
We are navos Public Dialogue Consultants. As a communications agency, we specialise in explaining things and shaping dialogues. Especially when things get difficult. We are convinced that change only succeeds through dialogue. Our 85 consultants like to grapple with challenging, complex issues. We offer strategic communications advice and effective execution across the spectrum, including for the energy transition, digital transformation and societies in evolution. Via all channels. In dialogue with a very wide range of stakeholder groups. Nationally and internationally. We do this both remotely and from our hubs in Berlin, Düsseldorf and Hamburg – and, most importantly, as one team eager to shape transitions and communicate change.9>
- Providing communications-related advice and support to clients in the energy, infrastructure, housing, FMCG / industry sector
- Assuming responsibility for independently executing sub-projects as part of a team
- Devising and executing communication concepts and recommendations for actions
- Developing and implementing communications-related tools and materials
- Tailoring content for different audiences and formats (on/offline)
- Coordinating external service provider and freelancer
- Liaising with media contacts (daily newspapers, radio/TV, online)
- Selling a variety of consumer related content to media
What you bring to the table
- A university degree and at least two years of professional experience in the field of PR, political communications or journalism
- Experience in devising communication concepts as well as developing media strategies
- Interest in energy and consumer topics
- Initial experience in stakeholder management
- Enthusiasm for trends and a feel for editorial requirement; cross-media thinking e.g. Social Media
- An open nature and a persuasive, confident public manner
- Be a self-starter and work in a structured, solution-oriented manner
What you can expect with us
- Work as part of a competent and collegial team; exciting topics and challenging tasks with a finger on the pulse of the times
- Fixed client projects with personal responsibility for sub-projects
- Flexible working time models and mobile work (up to 60 days of remote work in the EU each year)
- Positive feedback culture and personalised support
- 30 days of holiday per year
- Regular ongoing training (internally and externally) as well as development & feedback talks
- Regular team events
- Company bike programme or travel allowance
navos is a signatory to Germany’s Diversity Charter and is committed to fostering more diversity in the working world. What do you look like? Who do you love? What (if any) is your religious affiliation? We don’t care. The most important thing is that you’re a good fit with us. We expressly welcome all qualified applications.9>
Please submit your application (cover letter, CV) as PDF file only via email.
What drives us?
For us, dialogue is the name of the game. We value respectful, appreciative and frank interactions. With our clients. And as colleagues and people. Instead of sharp elbows, we have team spirit – and lots of it. And the mindset that only those who are convinced can convince others.
What makes us proud
Whether it’s our consultants or our creative minds from the graphics department: We aim to make communications better. That’s why we put a lot of brainpower, love and energy into our work. And we come up with solutions that work.
Agency: Who we are
We drive issues and connect people. Rather than aiming for the quick “Wow!”, we’re after the right solution. That’s why we shape dialogues that last – whether for big organisations, SMEs or start-ups. Online and offline. Globally, regionally and locally.