Media designer (m*f*d)
full or part time
We are navos Public Dialogue Consultants. As a communications agency, we specialise in explaining things and shaping dialogues. Especially when things get difficult. We are convinced that change only succeeds through dialogue. Our 85 consultants like to grapple with challenging, complex issues. We offer strategic communications advice and effective execution across the spectrum, including for the energy transition, digital transformation and societies in evolution. Via all channels. In dialogue with a very wide range of stakeholder groups. Nationally and internationally. We do this both remotely and from our hubs in Berlin, Düsseldorf and Hamburg – and, most importantly, as one team eager to shape transitions and communicate change.
To strengthen the team at our office in Berlin, we are currently looking to fill the following position as soon as possible: Media designer (m*f*d)9>
- Handling of cross-media design solutions in cooperation with our consulting teams
- Creation and adaptation of layout and final artwork based on existing CDs
- Collaboration in the development of corporate designs
- Image editing (composing, renderings, colour retouching)
- Creation and editing of extensive PowerPoint presentations
What you bring to the table
- Training as a digital and print media designer
- First professional experience in a print shop or agency environment
- Knowledge of implementing corporate design specifications
- Eye for workflow optimisation
- Knowledge of final artwork, order and print processing
- Independent, conscientious and organised working style
- Commitment, reliability and the ability to work in a team
- An additional plus for you would be:
- Experience in working with Office 365, especially PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SEO and social media
What you can expect with us
- Work as part of a competent and collegial team; exciting topics and challenging tasks with a finger on the pulse of the times
- Fixed projects with personal responsibility
- Flexible working time models and mobile work (up to 60 days of remote work in the EU each year)
- Positive feedback culture and personalised support
- 30 days of holiday per year
- Ongoing training (internally and externally) as well as development & feedback talks
- Regular team events
- Company bike programme or travel allowance
navos is a signatory to Germany’s Diversity Charter and is committed to fostering more diversity in the working world. What do you look like? Who do you love? What (if any) is your religious affiliation? We don’t care. The most important thing is that you’re a good fit with us. We expressly welcome all qualified applications.9>
We look forward to receiving your application documents in the form of a PDF file via email.
What drives us?
For us, dialogue is the name of the game. We value respectful, appreciative and frank interactions. With our clients. And as colleagues and people. Instead of sharp elbows, we have team spirit – and lots of it. And the mindset that only those who are convinced can convince others.
What makes us proud
Whether it’s our consultants or our creative minds from the graphics department: We aim to make communications better. That’s why we put a lot of brainpower, love and energy into our work. And we come up with solutions that work.
Agency: Who we are
We drive issues and connect people. Rather than aiming for the quick “Wow!”, we’re after the right solution. That’s why we shape dialogues that last – whether for big organisations, SMEs or start-ups. Online and offline. Globally, regionally and locally.