Team and HR Assistant (m*f*d)
We are navos Public Dialogue Consultants. As a communications agency, we specialise in explaining things and shaping dialogues. Especially when things get difficult. We are convinced that change only succeeds through dialogue. Our 90 consultants like to grapple with challenging, complex issues. We offer strategic communications advice and effective execution across the spectrum, including for the energy transition, digital transformation and societies in evolution. Via all channels. In dialogue with a very wide range of stakeholder groups. Nationally and internationally. We do this both remotely and from our hubs in Berlin, Düsseldorf and Hamburg – and, most importantly, as one team eager to shape transitions and communicate change.
To strengthen the team at our office in Berlin, we are currently looking to fill the following position as soon as possible: Team and HR Assistant (m*f*d)9>
- In your role everything revolves around office management and HR support
- As part of our administration team, you ensure nothing is missing in the office and always have an open ear for the team
- The tasks include: Office organisation, communication with external service providers, receiving and processing mail, travel bookings, filing management
- You will also process travel expense reports for agency employees and manage the cash register
- You will support the HR team with all organisational and administrative tasks in day-to-day business
- Support in finding and approaching new employees and coordinating appointments
- Support with onboarding and offboarding
What you bring to the table
- A completed apprenticeship in a commercial or related field
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Teams)
- Practical experience in the assistance field and a hands-on mindset are a plus
- Good command of German (written and spoken)
- Be talented at organisation as well as a self-starter
- Enjoy working as part of a team, be a good communicator, and have a sense of humour
What you can expect with us
- A permanent employment contract
- Flexible working hours in the agency and remotely (e.g. from the “home office”)
- Company bike programme or travel allowance
- Regular team events
- Regular ongoing training (internally and externally) as well as development & feedback talks
- A corporate culture with short and open communication and decision-making paths, in which you will be able to and want to actively participate
- And yes: We celebrate our successes together!
navos is a signatory to Germany’s Diversity Charter and is committed to fostering more diversity in the working world. What do you look like? Who do you love? What (if any) is your religious affiliation? We don’t care. The most important thing is that you’re a good fit with us. We expressly welcome all qualified applications.9>
We look forward to receiving your application documents in the form of a PDF file via email.
What drives us?
For us, dialogue is the name of the game. We value respectful, appreciative and frank interactions. With our clients. And as colleagues and people. Instead of sharp elbows, we have team spirit – and lots of it. And the mindset that only those who are convinced can convince others.
What makes us proud
Whether it’s our consultants or our creative minds from the graphics department: We aim to make communications better. That’s why we put a lot of brainpower, love and energy into our work. And we come up with solutions that work.
Agency: Who we are
We drive issues and connect people. Rather than aiming for the quick “Wow!”, we’re after the right solution. That’s why we shape dialogues that last – whether for big organisations, SMEs or start-ups. Online and offline. Globally, regionally and locally.